Invent what’s next sooner.
Our 3-day Think Wrong Intensive Class combines the practical foundation of the Think Wrong Fundamentals Class and the immersive, peer-to-peer learning experience of the Think Wrong Advanced Class into an accelerated class.
You will leave the Intensive Class with Think Wrong Challenges, Blitzes, and Collaborations designed and ready to apply to your real-world challenges and opportunities.
The Think Wrong Intensive Class qualifies you for the Train the Think Wrong Trainer Class.
Curiosity, a growth mindset, and a commitment to clear your calendar
Tue Sept 11 8:30am–6:00pm
Wed Sept 12 8:30am–6:00pm
Thu Sept 13 8:30am–6:00pm
See what a recent grad has to say about the Think Wrong Intensive Class
What you do
Gain hands-on experience using Think Wrong Language and Frameworks to assess opportunities and engage people inside and outside of your organization in improving what is, imagining what might be, and overcoming obstacles while creating what’s next.
Explore how innovation roles can be used to deconstruct traditional hierarchies and institute new team-based approaches.
Learn essential problem-finding skills, including how to frame challenges and opportunities that align with your goals and aspirations.
Practice leading and participating in a Think Wrong Blitz—introducing Think Wrong frameworks, facilitating Think Wrong Drills, and documenting Blitz activities and output for reporting purposes.
Learn about the 3-zones of innovation and big questions that will help your people move from problem and solution uncertainty to certainty and dominance.
Design Think Wrong Collaborations and Blitzes to address your challenges and opportunities and to generate portfolios of solutions, small bets, and option value.
Use innovation roles to recruit colleagues and outsiders to participate in Think Wrong Collaborations and Blitzes.
Establish a community of Think Wrong Practitioners from the private, public, and civil sectors.
What you get
- Think Wrong: How to Conquer the Status Quo and Do Work That Matters (Book)
- Introduction to Think Wrong Language and Frameworks
- Immediate application of Think Wrong Tools and Techniques
- Think Wrong Challenge Statements (ready for Collaborations)
- Shift in mindset and acquisition of skills to engage others in innovation and change challenges
- 90-day Think Wrong Lab Membership and Onboarding
- 90-day Think Wrong Conditioning Program
- 1:1 Coaching from Think Wrong Experts (in class)
- Peer-to-peer co-teaching and learning (in class)
- Access to online Think Wrong community
- Wrong Thinker certification on LinkedIn
- Membership in network of Certified Wrong Thinkers
- Qualification for Train the Think Wrong Trainer Class
- Discount on future Public Think Wrong Classes
- Discount on annual Think Wrong Lab Membership
- Commemorative t-shirt
- Access to Think Wrong Report capturing class experience
Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments are provided
What we provide
Two instructors to ensure that you get the attention you need and deserve.
We provide all the supplies and materials required by the class.
Food & Beverage
We will burn a lot of calories—putting our brains and bodies to work—over long, intense days. So, we provide food and beverage options that fuel you—rather than put you to sleep. Upon registration we will contact you for any special dietary considerations.
What you’ll bring
You should bring a laptop. We will bring a limited number of Chromebooks as back ups.
If you will be signing into your company email, you may need to ask your IT group to whitelist the Think Wrong Lab prior to your class. You may want to share this link with them: https://thinkwrong.com/technical-info.
The Think Wrong Lab is also accessible from your smartphone and tablets—you are welcome to use them in class to practice working across devices.
Make sure you clear your calendar. You are making the investment in being here—so it is important that you get the most out of your learning opportunity.
Also, because we do quite a bit of small team co-learning, it is important to be there for your team.